Cash Broker // Corn
Join a special team - with huge possibilities for development
- Copenhagen Merchants
- Genève, Switzerland
One of a kind
You will get the opportunity to join a global grain broker, trading many million tons of cargo each year, focusing on grains business in the Black Sea and main destinations in the Mediterranean and Asia. Our data-driven approach, network of offices and unparalleled access to market intel will offer you a strong toolkit to be a success.
Your main areas of responsibilities
- Developing relationships in the Black Sea and main destination markets
- Support and find synergies with our other offices in Europe and South America
- Engage and help develop our data platform – the CM Navigator
- Support post-trade functions such our professional execution team
- Support our freight department, Navi Merchants, trade freight
- You do expectedly already have experience in the grain trade or brokering.
- You know the product and market.
- You are systematic, methodical and you are socially good with people. Other people describe you as a hard-working and word keeping-person.
- You are proficient in English but other languages are a plus.
- You will be joining one of the most modern, largest and fastest growing grain brokerage companies in the world.
- You will meet a company culture unlike no other places.
- You will be working in a very agile and flat environment allowing big space for decision making and personal freedom.
- You will be surrounded by top professionals and one of the best talent in the business supporting you on your way forward.
- The job will offer you a helicopter view to the world grain markets.
- You will have an opportunity to travel, both for meeting clients but also colleagues in other offices.
- There is no limit to how high you can rise and you will feel well rewarded for your achievements.
About Copenhagen Merchants Group
Copenhagen Merchants Group is a second-generation family-owned company. Our company is involved in international commodity brokerage and trading, shipping, logistics, terminals, production and market-intelligence. Some of the companies in the group are: Copenhagen Merchants, Navi Merchants, CM Biomass, CM Navigator, Aarhus Protein, Schultz Shipping, , etc.
A few key figures & facts as of 2022
- group turnover: EUR 200,000,000
- equity: EUR 100,000,000
- net result: EUR 22,000,000
- employee retention rate: More than 95% stay long term
- balance: EUR 130,000,000
- nationalities: More than 20 worldwide
- company color: Racing green
- # employees: More than 250
- company entities: More than 70 company incl. J/V’s worldwide
- country presence: More than 15 worldwide
- culture ambassador: TW Heart – the octopus
Cash Broker // Corn
Loading application form
Already working at Copenhagen Merchants Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.